Enquire Online CloseFeedback
1. NOVELTY / UTILITY SEARCHES: Our patent search covers the US, WIPO, EPO, KOREA, JAPAN and hundreds of foreign jurisdictions. We extensively search the Non-Patent literature, including the journals, technical literature, manuals, books, articles and blogs.
2. PATENT VALIDITY / INVALIDITY SEARCH:
A thorough search is conducted to check the enforceability and validity of the patent to ascertain whether the patent is impugned or not.
Our report includes the bibliography, relevant prior text. Furthermore, antecedent, enablement issue, noncompliance to the duty of disclosure, etc. are thoroughly examined to make the report more solid.
3. FREEDOM-TO-OPERATE / CLEARANCE SEARCH:
In this step, we identify the enforceable patents and patent publications of the third party to evaluate the potential risk of infringement of IP rights.
Disclosure is examined and compared along with the claim language of the patent.
4. CLAIM CHART CONSTRUCTION: We take the responsibility of claiming the charting projects from almost every technical discipline, after determining the clients' requirements. The Claim charts include the analysis of the validity/invalidity, licensing and infringement support services.
5. INVENTION DISCLOSURE DEVELOPMENT:
We provide the inventor with the prior-art as part of invention development, which already exists in the domain to further polish the invention.
A complete end to end support from the commencement of an idea of the prior art search to the patent drafting.
6. DESIGN PATENT SEARCH: Our team conducts the design search for a registered domain across the globe on a World-wide basis and various databases like Hague Express, Lacarno Classification based search, RCD Online and individual patent website.
7. PATENT LANDSCAPE: We also assist the clients with landscape reports to comprehend the particular domain, its technology, its strength, evolution, technological positioning and the filing trends.
1. PATENT DRAFTING:
With years of experience in handling patent drafting, we successfully comprehend, examine, interpret and draft the patent applications.
Our astute Patent agents work in the systematic process to understand the invention and dispense the quality patent draft.
We are equally capable of drafting provisional and non-provisional patent application of various domains of science and technology.
2. PATENT FILING:
We file the patent application in the proactive post-filing approach to mitigate the chance of the formal rejection or any objection raised by the patent office.
Our range of services includes the filing of the ordinary application to the conventional application, PCT national phase application, PCT international applications and the patent application for additional and divisional applications.
3. OFFICE ACTION RESPONSE (OAR):
We are highly experienced in effectively responding to the objection raised by the local patent office.
We offer three quality checks to keep the quality of OAR intact- Technological inputs, Review by technology experts, Legal analysis by the patent agents and bibliographic formatting by peers with assured cost optimized advantage.
1. IDS GENERATION: To aid in registering the Information Disclosure Statement (IDS) through uploading the docketing software and searching citation on the web. To help the clients in submitting the relevant background art to conserve patent offices.
2. FILE WRAPPER ANALYSIS: We also yield the patent file wrapper reviews and histories, searchable PDF’s along with the translations through email or the bulk orders by a secure FTP.
3. PATENT PROOFREADING:
We diligently find the errors in the patent through multidimensional quality and control procedure with profound industry experience to ensure assurance.
Along with that, we do automated checks with manuals and analysis to identify and examine the errors, while keeping in mind the owner’s interest.
Our team can access the copy of issued patent and the file history documents from the USPTO public or private PAIR. Our proofreading process takes into account all office actions, amendments and other changes made to the application post filing.
1. PATENT ANNUITY: We serve the clients for the services of annual maintenance of patent rights.
2. RECORDAL: Our recordal services include the change of the name /address, assignments, mergers and license.
3. TRANSLATIONS: We also cater to the language interpretation of the patent applications.