The browsing of the KASHISH INDIAN SUB-CONTINENT IPR MANAGEMENT LIMITED website shows your acceptance and approval of the terms and conditions stated below:
- The information available on the website is for general assistance only by no means it should be considered as legal advice or legal agreement for any legal service.
- It is highly recommended to seek the legal advice, before acting upon the information available on our web platform. The sets of terms and condition are applicable to all the Users accessing the KashishIPR without any exceptions. A User must comply and abide by the stated terms and conditions of the website. The User who does not agree to these terms and conditions should strictly refrain from using the website.
- KashishIPR reserves the right to revise and alter the content of the Platform, without any prior notice to any User. The continuing use of the website will be deemed as the User's acceptance to the changed terms and conditions and policies.
- The website is owned by the KashishIPR, and the Users acknowledge that KashishIPR or its licensor are the owners of all intellectual property related to the website, including, without limitation, copyright, patents, trademarks, inventions, trade secrets and goodwill.
- No User is allowed to reproduce, copy, adapt or distribute the content of the website in any form without prior notification to the company. The User is strictly advised not to infect the website with any duplicate and malicious content, nor should the User should interfere with any data available on the website.
- The company only provides consultancy services to the User by no means it intends to establish the attorney and client relationship.
- The email, online contact, online form filling, answering the queries or scheduling the consultancy is all meant for the guidance, not for creating any sort of connection and alliance between the attorney and the clients. The company is not obligated to respond or answer to your queries.
NO WARRANTY OR ACCOUNTABILITY:
- Before entering into attorney and the client agreement, the Users are required to sign the written agreement. KashishIPR is not responsible for the accuracy and authenticity of content uploaded on the website linked to our platform.
- KashishIPR is not liable, whether expressed or implied in regard to the website for the precision and reliability of the content because of the constant and frequent changes in the IP laws.
- Users undertake all the responsibility and risk for the use of the website. KashishIPR is not responsible for any damage or loss or any claim or penalty from the use of the website directly or indirectly.
- The Users indemnify KashishIPR and hold it safe from any loss or liability, claim or cost of any nature suffered by the clients.