- A trademark is any symbol, name, slogan or device used for differentiating and distinguishing the product or any business from the other.
The trademark registration acts as a hedge to maintain the distinctive and individual characteristics of any brand or product. It gives the exclusive right to the owner to refrain the others from using it in any kind or manner.
- We assist our clients in determining the feasibility of the trademark by conducting a prior trademark search.
An already claimed trademark by some IP owner cannot be further asserted or secured by anyone.
- After determining the viability of the trademark, it is registered by filing a trademark application along with the submission of official fees. We stretch our services from replying to official objections, amendment of goods and services, drafting of oppositions and counter-replies, attending hearings on behalf of clients and attending to any official notices from Trade Registries etc.
LIST OF PREREQUISITE INFORMATION FOR FILING THE TRADEMARK APPLICATION
- 1. Trademark Logo
2. Owner Name and Address.
3. Trademark Class
4. Details of Goods and services
RENEWALS AND RESTORATION:
- We ensure the long term security of the Intellectual Property Rights by timely filing the renewal requests before the Trademark Registries. The firm also helps in assisting in securing the abandoned trademarks of the IP owners.
RECORDAL OF CHANGES:
- The IP owner is required to perform the IP recordal to register the changes in the trademark because of the frequent changes in the ownership of the trademark due to any reason e.g. change of name and address of the registrant, assignment to a third party etc.
We help in providing smooth sail in all stages to successfully record the change of name, address, assignments and mergers etc.